[Standards] OMEMO:2 Spec Sprint

Chris Ballinger chrisballinger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:34:09 UTC 2020

Neat! I know that OTRv4 uses a similar pre-key mechanism. I'm not sure if
anyone else has looked into supporting OTRv4, but it might be something to
consider if we're going back to the drawing board. In its current form it
requires a separate pre-key server, but it would be great if that
requirement could be eliminated: https://github.com/otrv4/prekey-server-xmpp