[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda for 2020-01-15

Jonas Schäfer jonas at wielicki.name
Tue Jan 14 18:25:26 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

The next XMPP Council Meeting will take place on 2020-01-15 at 16:00Z in
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join. Everyone is welcome to join and give comments.

This agenda is composed from:

- Editor notifications to standards@
- xsf/xeps GitHub PRs marked as Needs Council
- Suggestions directly sent to me (see below)

Agenda as follows:

1) Roll Call

2) Agenda Bashing

* Feel free to pre-bash on-list or directly to me if you think something is
missing.

3) Items for voting

3a) Do Something about OMEMO, part 2

The Council expressed interest of putting some kind of obsoletion marker on
OMEMO in the last session, and we’re probably going to move forward with this.

4) Outstanding Votes

- The ProtoXEPs from the last two weeks still have outstanding votes. Please
check your votes and cast them, see also [1].

5) Date of Next

6) AOB

7) Close

End of Agenda.

Note that I am aiming for 30 minutes.

Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1600 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom.
Meetings are open, and anyone (XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP
Council members may vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.

Using your web browser, you can join anonymously via
https://xmpp.org/chat?council

Note that conversations in the room are logged publicly at
https://logs.xmpp.org/council/

If you have suggestions for an agenda item, you can message me via XMPP or
email at this address or at jonas at zombofant.net.

I aim to publish the Agenda at the day before the Council meeting before
20:00Z.

Thanks everyone,
Jonas

   [1]: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ANu9KGmNf2r-qpLYqF7NdJTtqA1GIu55rf2deKbM0GA/edit?ts=5de7debe