[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0363 (HTTP File Upload)
jonas at wielicki.name
Tue Jan 14 21:41:23 UTC 2020
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0363. The
Last Call was restarted after the Council election, because the previous
Council did not vote on the ongoing LC.
Title: HTTP File Upload
This specification defines a protocol to request permissions from
another entity to upload a file to a specific path on an HTTP server
and at the same time receive a URL from which that file can later be
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards