[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Full Text Search in MAM

Andrew Nenakhov andrew.nenakhov at redsolution.com
Wed Jan 22 12:39:25 UTC 2020

Why reinvent something that is already available in the most popular XMPP
server since at least 2016? Ejabberd allows server archive search via
withtext:
<field var='withtext' type='text-single' label='Search the text'/>

I believe it would be best course to just amend XEP-0313 with what already
exists, and be done with it?

вт, 21 янв. 2020 г. в 21:06, Jonas Schäfer <jonas at wielicki.name>:

> Title: Full Text Search in MAM
> Abstract:
> This specification proposes a field in the MAM form for full text
> searching.

> The Council will decide in the next two weeks whether to accept this
> proposal as an official XEP.

Andrew Nenakhov
CEO, redsolution, OÜ
https://redsolution.com <http://www.redsolution.com>