[Standards] Call for XEPs to Adavance in the Process

Jonas Schäfer jonas at wielicki.name
Wed Jan 22 16:42:57 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

In the spirit of streamlining our XEP portfolio, the Council would like to ask
feedback from the community about XEPs which are currently Experimental or
Draft and which the community would like to see advanced.

So if you have a XEP in mind which:

- Is in Experimental and you think should move on to Draft
- Is in Draft and you think should move on to Final

please feel free to send an email directly to me or reply to this email on
list. You do not have to be an author of a XEP to propose it for advancement
in this way.

If you would in addition be ready to shepherd the XEP through the process in
case the author is absent, please mention so in your message.

kind regards,
Jonas