[Standards] Council Minutes 2020-05-27

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Tue Jun 2 17:45:00 UTC 2020

Drat, you're right, I thought it was in category Z but it doesn't look
like it is.

Sticking it before the directive would work as well. Alternatively we
could expand the definition of what's not allowed immediately after a
thing that might be a styling directive to include category C as well as
category Z. It would make sense to me that they're not allowed either,
and it means word joiner can be used as written.

I have no particular preference either way, but if anyone else sees a
flaw with either solution that I'm missing let me know.

Thanks,
Sam