[Standards] XMPP Council Agenda for 2020-03-24
jonas at wielicki.name
Tue Mar 24 21:11:16 UTC 2020
The next XMPP Council Meeting will take place on 2020-03-24 at 16:00Z in
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join. Everyone is welcome to join and give comments.
This agenda is composed from:
- Editor notifications to standards@
- xsf/xeps GitHub PRs marked as Needs Council
- Suggestions directly sent to me (see below)
Agenda as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Agenda Bashing
* Feel free to pre-bash on-list or directly to me if you think something is
3) Editor’s Update
- Expired calls: None
- Calls in progress: None.
- There’s some stuff in the queue, but I’m too tired to process it right now.
Might’ve done it by the time the meeting begins.
4) Items for voting
5) Outstanding Votes
- There are a few, check the Spreadsheet of Doom and vote on-list as needed.
6) Date of Next
End of Agenda.
Note that I am aiming for 30 minutes, but meetings may be extended as
necessary if all council members agree.
Meetings are normally held every Wednesday at 1600 UTC in the
xmpp:council at muc.xmpp.org?join chatroom.
Meetings are open, and anyone (XSF Member or not) may attend, though only XMPP
Council members may vote. Relevant comments from the floor are welcomed.
Using your web browser, you can join anonymously via
Note that conversations in the room are logged publicly at
If you have suggestions for an agenda item, you can message me via XMPP or
email at this address or at jonas at zombofant.net.
I aim to publish the Agenda on the day before the Council meeting before
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Standards