[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Channel Binding Pseudomechanisms

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Tue May 12 17:39:08 UTC 2020

No one has indicated why they think this is a bad thing yet. It seems
fine to me. As I said, these mechanisms aren't full mechanisms designed
for use outside of XMPP. They are also dependent on the values in the
mechanisms registry, therefore they cannot and should not be in the
mechanisms registry themselves or we'd have a weird recursive list of
mechanisms.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited