[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0393 (Message Styling)

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Wed May 20 13:43:13 UTC 2020

I have fixed some of the editorial comments here:
https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/946

More thought still needs to be given to the accessibility considerations
section before I decide if/how that needs to be updated in a more
comprehensive way, but we're already ahead of most XEPs that deal with
the display layer just by having one :)

Thanks again for all the feedback, keep it coming!

—Sam