[Standards] XEP-0430: Inbox and chatrooms [Was: LAST CALL: XEP-0402 (Bookmarks 2 (This Time it's Serious))]

Maxime Buquet pep at bouah.net
Sun May 24 09:24:18 UTC 2020

Hi Standards,

I was reading Inbox again yesterday and I notice that it mentions
"chatrooms" twice, but not how it's supposed to work with such
chatrooms.

How does it work? Is that only meant to work with MIX? If so can that be
made explicit?

I'm apparently not the first one to notice:

On 2020/02/09, Daniel Gultsch wrote:
> I think there is less overlap with 'Inbox' as this just gives us
> faster access to messages from MAM (and won’t even properly handle
> MUCs) than there is overlap with a potentially upcoming 'list of open
> conversations'.

Thanks,

--
Maxime “pep” Buquet