[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0443 (XMPP Compliance Suites 2021)
XEP Editor Pipeline
xep-editor-pipeline at zombofant.net
Tue Nov 3 15:54:11 UTC 2020
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
Title: XMPP Compliance Suites 2021
This document defines XMPP application categories for different use
cases (Core, Web, IM, and Mobile), and specifies the required XEPs
that client and server software needs to implement for compliance with
the use cases.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards