[Standards] Need sanity check on an example in XEP-0393: Message Styling

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Fri Nov 6 15:06:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I recently submitted https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/999 which is a
change to an example in XEP-0393 that I think I screwed up. Sorry for
not catching this before it went to draft.

However, I'm not 100% sure that I'm correct because I vaguely remember
putting this example in because I thought it was a point of confusion
and I wanted to make sure people got it right.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could review the rules and let me know if
you think this or the previous example was correct.

—Sam

P.S. no normative text was changed, just an example.

--
Sam Whited