[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Disco Feature Attachment

goffi goffi at goffi.org
Thu Aug 12 12:54:17 UTC 2021

Le 2021-08-11 17:35, Jonas Schäfer a écrit :
> Hi goffi,
>
> Thanks for proposing this. The council has today vetoed the advancement
> for
> this ProtoXEP to Experimental, but I'd like to give you some feedback
> because
> I think the problem you're trying to address is real. The bottom of
> this email
> contains two recommendations from me which may allow us to solve the
> underlying issue.
>
> [SNIP]

Hi Jonas,

thanks for the long explanation, and actually I agree with most of the
arguments. It's not a problem that this proposal is rejected, all I want
is to see this problem tackled and my main goal was to make things move
(hopefully they are).

I have not the time right now to work on new protoXEPs for disco items
and RSM, or patches where necessary, so if somebody wants to jump in,
please do. Otherwise I may propose something at a later time.

Kind regards
Goffi