[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: DOAP usage in XMPP

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:14:02 UTC 2021

My thoughts: Informational. I believe that the XSF should be concerned more
with maintaining the XMPP standards than it should be concerned with
ensuring that information regarding projects that relate to XMPP is made
available in a structured fashion (which are covered by the other two
options that you provided).

  - Guus