[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: DOAP usage in XMPP

Sonny Piers sonny at fastmail.net
Thu Jan 14 18:06:00 UTC 2021

Hi,

As a software author - I don't really care about the format being used - I'd probably just copy/paste an example and change what seems relevant and forget about it. Anything else than XML would appear odd to me though.

I had a look at DOAP and DOAP usage in XMPP; it seems simple enough that I don't need to understand how it works to edit an example or template.

Regarding its usage in the wild, there is also every official and non-official application under the GNOME project.

Cheers

--
  Sonny Piers
  sonny at fastmail.net