[Standards] FYI: Urgent XEP published: XEP-0464

Jonas Schäfer jonas at wielicki.name
Sat Apr 2 06:57:38 UTC 2022

Hi again,

On Freitag, 1. April 2022 08:34:29 CEST Jonas Schäfer wrote:
> Version 1.0 of XEP-0464 (Cookies) has been released.
>
> Abstract:
> This document defines an XMPP protocol extension for setting and
> sending cookies.
>
> Changelog:
> Publish initial version via fast track (XEP Editor: jsc). (tjb)

For those who have not noticed so far, that document has since moved to the
Humorous track and has had its publication date fixed to April 1st, 2022.

Thanks to moparisthebest / Travis Burtrum for the document and I hope it
brought some amusement to you all.

kind regards,
Jonas
XMPP Extensions Editor

P.S.: You don't believe how glad I am that moparisthebest did not decide last
minute to have this on Standards Track, as had happened with XEP-0418.