[Summit] hotels

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jun 10 12:51:43 CDT 2008

I haven't yet done a lot of research on hotels for the XMPP Summit. The
hotel options near the Oregon Convention Center are not the best in my
experience, so I tend to prefer staying downtown (better restaurants
anyway). Matt Tucker from Jive Software (located in Portland) mentioned
that they have a negotiated room rate at the Marriott City Center, so we
could congregate there:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pdxct-portland-marriott-city-center/

But that hotel doesn't have free wifi, which to me is just wrong. :)
I'll try to do more research on this by the end of the week, but feel
free to chime in if you have any insights or preferences.