[Summit] [Standards] XMPP the future of whiteboarding

Dietrich Ayala autonome at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:53:27 CDT 2008

This is an example of shared whiteboarding by syncing the DOM of an
SVG fragment over XMPP. I thought it was neat because it piggybacked
on pre-existing Web technologies.

http://hyperstruct.net/2007/2/24/xml-sync-islands-let-the-web-sharing-begin

What are the relevant XEPs or other specs in this space right now?