[Summit] dinner poll

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jul 13 04:05:03 CDT 2009

On Fri Jul 10 22:56:18 2009, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> 1. South First Billiards <http://www.sofapool.com/>
>
> A little less formal than our typical location. Anyone for
> billiards?

Yay! Actually, the idea of a place we're able to move about and
interact in non-technical ways sounds very good. I tried to put this
in a non-geeky way and utterly failed. "Mingle" is the word, I think.
It's something social one does at parties, so I'm told.

> 2. Scott's Seafood <http://www.scottsseafoodsj.com/>
>
> Good reviews. I'd have to inquire about vegetarian options.

To be honest, I'm not a seafood kind of guy. Fish, yes, slimy stuff
in shells, no.

And of course there's a pressing lack of bacon in seafood.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/