[Summit] Dev Room Videos

James Churchman jameschurchman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:43:07 UTC 2013

Thats a shame! Sorry i could not make it guys, i had something all weekend
that it clashed with that i had to attend, thought about just making some
of it but was just too tricky! Hopefully will be there next year and would
happily help out with the recordings if that's of help. Hope everybody had
a great time in Belgium! James