[Summit] FOSDEM logistics

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Mon Jan 21 08:47:03 UTC 2013

Well, we don't need to draw a red line on the floor or anything ...

However, in addition to the obvious overlap (i.e. Jitsi uses XMPP)
there's also a difference in scopes: a lot of the things we demo and
discuss with visitors are about protocols and features that have little
to do with XMPP.

There's also the physical aspect: it is likely that we will actually
need the two tables to setup all our demos.

Maybe one option would be to place the two Jitsi tables next to the
round wall, and keep the lounge almost like last year. We'll just have
to make sure there's enough space for people to pass on their way to the
auditorium.

If this doesn't work then we could just try to work something out once
we get there on Saturday morning.

Emil

--
https://jitsi.org