[Summit] devroom schedule is final!

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Thu Jan 24 17:41:08 UTC 2013

I'm with Winifried here: there's nothing to discuss - this is a matter
of disciplin on how we communicate with the outside world: we either
use Jabber throughout or XMPP. Or we crank up a marketing budget to
explain the nuances that I don't think anyone even knows.

The next step is to be disciplined and correct one anothers' name-lapses.

S.

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours: goo.gl/tQgxP