[Summit] lunch on Saturday

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:40:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

> It seems that we have a small group at the hackfest. Thus I suggest that
> we go out to lunch at a local restaurant instead of being served
> expensive hotel food in the meeting room (the XSF will be paying in any
> case). I'll do some research on restaurants that are close by, but
> suggestions are welcome. Here is one possibility:
>
> http://www.sorriso-berlin.de/
I can't make it to the hacking event, but being a bit familiar with the
area, I thought of throwing an idea for where to go at lunch or dinner.

There is a quite nice option in Tiergarten park, if the people prefer to
stay outside in the shadow, next to a lake (looks like is going to be
hot day). It's not far from the hotel:
- http://www.cafe-am-neuen-see.de/
Has quite a lot of menu options, although it is mainly a beer garden and
might be more suitable in the evening, after finishing the hacking
sessions :-)

Enjoy Berlin and perhaps we will meet around during IETF sessions,
Daniel