[Summit] FOSDEM / general RTC summit/afternoon

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Nov 10 13:43:17 UTC 2015

This sounds like a great idea; I'm all for getting a bigger captive
audience to tell people about XMPP and this seems like it could play a part
there.

However, I'd note that we're between Councils and (almost) Boards; in just
over a week we'll have the new Board and Council elected and then they
should be able to devote some time to thrashing out details.

Dave.