[Summit] XSF Dinner 2017 invitation

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:57:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

Prior to FOSDEM 2018, many members of the XMPP Standards Foundation convene
for the XMPP Summit 22. The annual summit in Brussels traditionally
includes the XSF dinner, which is hosted by the XSF for its members,
friends, and sponsors, to thank them for their hard work and support for
the foundation and its mission.

Also, it's great fun.

Although most people dress casually, Dave is known to wear a suit on
occasion. Such a sight is not to be missed!

The dinner will take place on the Thursday prior to FOSDEM. We would like
you to be there! If you're interested in joining us, please RSVP by fill
out a short form at https://goo.gl/forms/vgzWXyiRo5ne43yX2

We're dreadfully late in organizing things, my apologies. *We'll need your
RSVP before 7PM UTC (5PM Brussels time), today (Wednesday)!*

If you're not a Member or Sponsor, you're still most welcome to attend. We
do ask you cover the costs of food, drink and transport.

Kind regards,

  Guus der Kinderen
  For and on behalf of the XMPP Standards Foundation.