acces to operator muc
Hi! Could someone please add me to the operators@muc.xmpp.org group? I'm the admin for openim.nl and my JID is ilias@openim.nl. Thanks so much! - Ilias admin at OpenIM
Hey, Nobody adds you, please ensure you have your admin account listed as an admin using XEP-0157 [1] and the bot in the channel will grant you voice. Hope this helps! Take care, -- Polarian Jabber/XMPP: polarian@icebound.dev [1] https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0157.html
I have the same problem. I added the contact adresses, but the bot doesn' t recognize this. I run ejabberd... my jid is stefan@jabber.world
Hey,
I added the contact adresses, but the bot doesn' t recognize this.
Please ensure the JID you have joined with is the same JID as you have advertised as admin through XEP-0157, this bot *DOES* work, if you are not voiced, its because you did something wrong. If you still can not get it to work, please send me your ejabberd config off list or on XMPP (JID in the signature of this email) and I will take a look at it for you. Thank you, -- Polarian Jabber/XMPP: polarian@icebound.dev
Hello, I'm in the group, but my multiple requests for speaking privileges haven't been processed. Could you please grant me permission to speak in the group? From: Ilias | OpenIM <admin@openim.nl> To: operators@xmpp.org Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2026 02:25:39 +0800 Subject: [Operators] acces to operator muc Hi! Could someone please add me to the operators@muc.xmpp.org group? I'm the admin for openim.nl and my JID is ilias@openim.nl. Thanks so much! - Ilias admin at OpenIM ************************************ Our Mail Server Support IPv6 & IPv4 **************************************
Hey,
Hello, I'm in the group, but my multiple requests for speaking privileges haven't been processed. Could you please grant me permission to speak in the group?
You are voiced automatically by the bot if your JID is within the admin field of your contact addresses. Please see XEP-0157. Thank you, -- Polarian Jabber/XMPP: polarian@icebound.dev
participants (4)
-
Ilias | OpenIM -
Polarian -
stefan@jabber.world -
xiaoyu.net