[standards-jig] new RFC draft

James Barry JMBarry at jabber.com
Fri Feb 1 07:51:11 UTC 2002

Hats off to Peter for all of his work assembling these documents into a real
standards compliant view.  He has been working on these for many hours after
his normal job.  I believe all of his lost sleep will be worth it for
Jabber's advancement!

We need the Jabber community to come around and make sure we get these
documents right on the existing protocol.  So we really seek your comments.

I encourage people to really scrutinize section eight of this document.
Section eight will form the basis for advancing Jabber standards-wize as we
go forward from this recap of the current protocols, to getting Jabber
accepted in the common standards bodies.

James Barry
jmbarry at jabber.com
303.308.3275