[standards-jig] Question about copyright

Ulrich Staudinger chicago5 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 13 16:00:54 UTC 2002

Peter, just as a sidenote, i think the policiy is ok and this is really
no offense! I do trust the jsf as well, so if the jsf will ever put
something into print, the jsf will propably act fair and give a share to
people whose jeps get printed (*if*), i think.

I came into this dilemma when writing some things together, because i
have a book about ebXML on my desk, which (like a RFC book) simply
reprints the specs.

i will have a look at the link,
many thanks,
ulrich