[standards-jig] UPDATED: Jabber IM Basic 1.0 (JEP-0073)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Sun Apr 6 22:47:22 UTC 2003

I've just published an updated version of JEP-0073. Formerly this JEP
attempted to define three different protocol suites for Jabber; I have
now limited its scope to defining the Jabber IM Basic 1.0 protocol
suite, since the advanced suite is more controversial and requires a
separate JEP. This JEP is still labeled as Informational but may be
upgraded to Standards-Track depending on discussion with the Jabber
Council and on this list.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0073.html

Feedback welcome as always.

Jabber Software Foundation