[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEP-0045 (Multi-User Chat)

David Sutton jabber at dsutton.legend.uk.com
Fri Dec 5 13:19:05 UTC 2003

Hi Heiner,

  For a couple of the IQ queries, MU-Conference already acts as a proxy and returns details on behalf of
the client - iq:last is the main one that comes to mind. If its not a proxied query, then the request is
forwarded onto the client. How is this different from what you are proposing?

Regards,

  David