[standards-jig] jep 65 - bytestream type

Justin Karneges justin-jdev at affinix.com
Thu Jul 24 07:54:57 UTC 2003

JEP-65 is intended to be generic like TCP.  What you do with it is your own
business.  For instance, file transfer JEPs have been written to use JEP-65
as a basis.  However, this does not require modification to JEP-65, in much
the same way we did not have to modify TCP to create Jabber.

I suggest you look into JEP-95.

-Justin