[standards-jig] JEP84 User Avatars - Colors]

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Fri Jun 20 17:18:56 UTC 2003

If you're concerned about losing functionality, then you can always
make your own protocol enhancements under your own namespace until you
get a new JEP passed with your foreground/background enhancements.

I wouldn't want my contact list to be full of other-user-defined
colors. Frankly, I think that looks really ugly and that
foreground/background colors only have anything to do with avatars in
the specific implementation instance you point out. Not everyone
implements avatars like that.

Julian