[standards-jig] Re: My IP Address

Alexander Gnauck gnauck at myjabber.net
Tue Sep 2 16:57:41 UTC 2003

Hello,

Richard Dobson wrote:
> How is that going to help someone find out their own external IP? Your
> example would just get the other clients internal IP would it not?

Ok i didnt read the posting carefully. So your right, my sample is only
good for finding internal IP Adresses or dynamic IP Adresses when you
connected with Dialup connection or smth similar like this. But it
doesnt work with NAT.
When its for file transfer than i agree with matthias. There are still
enough ways to transfer a file that work great.

Alex