[Standards-JIG] Still not sure ...

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Fri Sep 10 10:54:40 UTC 2004

While I think this discussion is rather interesting, I think it would be
more appropriate to talk about this on the XMPP-WG mailing list (also or
instead of, take your pick (-: ) for a couple of reasons:

1)  JID is defined in XMPP, not just Jabber.  Anything decided here
still needs to make its way into the working group, even if it might be
too late (-:
2)  There's a lot more people that watch that list than this one, so you
might get more discussion going.

-  LW