[Standards-JIG] Jingle in dribble: what if connection cannot be established?

Maciek Niedzielski machekku at miroku.uaznia.net
Thu Dec 15 10:17:45 UTC 2005

When negotiating a session using Jingle in dribble mode, both peers keep
sending their connection candidates and (at the same time) try to
connect to other peer's candidates. When a connection may be establised,
the candidate is choosen.

And what if the connection cannot be established? Maybe I am reading too
fast, but I cannot see any way to say "I don't have any more candidates"
  and "I couldn't connect to any of your candidates".
So both clients would be waiting for a better candidate forever.

--
Maciek
  xmpp:machekku at chrome.pl