[Standards-JIG] poker transport for jabber server

Anand Panthagani panthagani at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 00:29:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

Miranda is a client IM application. I am
looking for a server side where it could
handle multisession and multiuser poker
game simultaneously.

So what I was thinking is that, just like
yahoo or msn transport, if there is any
poker transport for jabber I could use it

For example... the way the system works from
cell phones is that...

user sets up account with our server one time
by giving yahoo and msn ids. Later the user just
logins in then we bring the entire roster of yahoo
and msn in SMS message.

We defined few commands to use from SMS message
subject like list of users, who is there online
and send messages etc.. so basically user
would be using SMS mail client just like a
windows client to jabber. Since every cell phone
in the world has SMS mail client, we have chosen
SMS as the client application so that users
does not have to download yet another application
and waste limited resources of a cell phone

I hope I have explained it properly

Thank you