[Standards-JIG] Historical XEPs

Maciek Niedzielski machekku at uaznia.net
Sat Nov 18 00:51:11 UTC 2006

Ian Paterson wrote:
>>> Old XML Storage fails when you want to store a list of items (like
>>> bookmarks): you cannot easily add/remove one item.
>
> Right now you can't do that with PEP either! It's strictly one node per
> namespace. The Council is going to discuss changing that restriction
> next week.

Yes, one node per namespace, but we don't need jabber:iq:private node:
we can use storage:bookmarks or storage:rosternotes for node names. And
one node may contain multiple items (many bookmarks or annotations).

--
Maciek                       A: It's against natural order of reading.
 xmpp:machekku at uaznia.net   Q: Why is that?