[Standards-JIG] RC versions of bis drafts

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Oct 5 17:51:15 UTC 2006

RC2 of rfc3920bis is here, based on a full review of the document this
morning:

http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.txt

http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.html

The CVS diff from RC1 is here:

http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/xmpp/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.xml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

If you sent me feedback, thanks, but I haven't read it yet since I was
offline working on the spec. I'll now do the same with rfc3921bis, then
get to people's comments.

/psa