[Standards-JIG] Re: xmpp.org Namespaces

Joe Hildebrand hildjj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 22:19:20 UTC 2006

According to RFC 3406, we could just use:

urn:x-mpp:foo
:)

 From section 4.3:
"The RFC need not be standards-track, but it will be subject to IESG
review and acceptance pursuant to the guidelines..."

It looks like Appendix A has all of the stuff that's needed, and that
we send it to urn-nid at apps.ietf.org to get started.

But I agree, it makes sense to wait until after the San Diego meeting
to submit something.