[Standards-JIG] Smack Jingle Development - XEP for Media Proxy negociation

Scott Ludwig scottlu at google.com
Mon Oct 30 17:07:29 UTC 2006

I believe he wants to know the protocol that Jingle uses to allocate
and use a relay session from a relay server (to be used in the case
where a direct peer to peer connection is not possible). That
currently is not documented. It does need documentation in the Jingle
series XEPs.

I'll refer you to the libjingle source code for how Google Talk
currently does this. However we'd like to see movement towards TURN as
a standard.