[Standards] Jingle updates

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Mar 23 22:20:20 UTC 2007

I just completed a round of revisions to the Jingle specs, many of them
based on helpful feedback from Rob McQueen and his team on the Telepathy
and OLPC projects. These revisions include a radical simplification to
the signalling state charts in the core spec, which should make it
easier for folks to grok and implement the negotiation process. As
promised, I've also written a spec for STUN server discovery
(functionally equivalent to the googleinfo extension), and I have
updated the Jingle bootstrapping spec that is in the inbox.

Go here for all the specs:

http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0166.html
http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0167.html
http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0176.html