[Standards] XTLS revisited

Jonathan Schleifer js-xmpp-standards at webkeks.org
Mon Dec 15 19:27:30 UTC 2008

Am 15.12.2008 um 18:17 schrieb Justin Karneges:

> This means that a single
> transporting stanza might contain multiple message stanzas, and a
> single
> message stanza might require multiple transporting stanzas to deliver.
> Additionally, a transporting stanza may contain both application
> data (e.g. a
> message stanza) and TLS data (handshake messages).

Maybe we should make it a requirement that one stanza can only include
one message. That'd make things a lot easier. Plus we get confirmation
*THAT* single message could be decrypted because we got an iq reply
for it. I think it will have only benefits to say that one iq may only
include one encrypted message.

--
Jonathan