[Standards] Updated: Event logging over XMPP

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Wed Nov 13 18:09:08 UTC 2013

Hello Steffen

Ok, I see. It might be, as you say, implementation specific. Our implementation accepts any number of child elements. But that might not be the case for everybody perhaps. I have no idea.

Anyway, I've added a section §3.9 (new version attached) to show how multiple events can be sent in a single message to clarify that the receiving end needs to support this. Good thinking to point this out. Thanks.

Best regards,
Peter Waher