[Standards] XMPP or NodeJS ?

kwaye kant gabrielkwaye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:06:07 UTC 2014

Thanks Cramer,
So I can not implement the node-xmpp-server and try to connect to with a
Java code line. Because the node-xmpp-server does not expose its services
to consume as a webservice. I think I can understand from now why my mate
couldn't argue a lot :)
Let me have a look on the ready-to-go servers list.

Thanks to all.