[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0280 (Message Carbons)

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Tue Aug 18 12:05:43 UTC 2015

On 18 Aug 2015, at 12:57, Kurt Zeilenga <kurt.zeilenga at isode.com> wrote:
> Are we being asked to comment on this XEP with or without the pending PRs applied?

Technically, it should be on the published version of 280. However, given that there are pending PRs reflecting what seems to be community concensus (and that at least some of Council will -1 advancement as-is without them applied), that seems redundant and I’d suggest commenting on the version including PRs.

/K