[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Publishing Available Jingle Sessions

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet peter at andyet.net
Mon Jun 29 16:30:28 UTC 2015

Old thread alert!

This document was considered by the Council in its meeting on August 13,
2014:

http://logs.xmpp.org/council/2014-08-13/

Several Council members (Kev and Tobias) said they would vote on the
list, and according to the minutes Kev was subsequently +1 but Tobias
never voted. In any case, this document should have been published last
August but apparently the Editor Team lost track of it (for which I take
responsibility).

IMHO since it was approved for publication, it can be published now.
I'll poke the Editor Team about that. :-)

Peter