[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: XMPP Compliance Suites 2016

Thijs Alkemade me at thijsalkema.de
Tue May 10 19:28:01 UTC 2016

> On 28 apr. 2016, at 08:35, XMPP Extensions Editor <editor at xmpp.org> wrote:

> Title: XMPP Compliance Suites 2016
>
> Abstract:
>      This document defines XMPP protocol compliance levels for 2016.

> The XMPP Council will decide in the next two weeks whether to accept this proposal as an official XEP.

Hi,

I don't really understand the point of CSI being required for Advanced Client.
Do non-mobile clients have to implement it and never send <inactive/>? Or do
servers have to disable all optimizations because enabling CSI is no longer an
implicit "I'm a mobile client with my screen off"?

Regards,
Thijs