[Standards] NEW: XEP-0387 (XMPP Compliance Suites 2017)

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Feb 9 15:39:36 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Guus der Kinderen
<guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is footnote 10 "Support can be enabled via an external component or an
> internal server module/plugin." relevant?

I think the idea was to say "even if a server isn't compliant because
it doesn't support this, a service using that server could still be
compliant by shipping a component", but that could have been clearer.
Maybe it's not worth including; thanks!

> I suggest o remove footnote 6, and simply make CAPS a requirement on it's
> own.

Good idea; thanks!

—Sam