[Standards] MIX (XEP-0369) update to 0.7

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Fri Jan 27 16:22:35 UTC 2017

I have just issued a PR for MIX.

This addresses an issue with multi-language subject encoding (thanks to
Evgeny Khramtsov for pointing this out).

It also includes a quite significant change in that "MIX Proxy" terminology
is no more.      The specification is now formulated in terms of behaviour
of the MIX Participant's server.   I hope that this makes things clearer.
I've added some more text in the section describing all this, which I hope
will also improve clarity.

Looking forward to the MIX discussions (and ribs) in Brussels next week

Steve