[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0387 (XMPP Compliance Suites 2017)

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Wed Nov 1 17:14:09 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017, at 11:47, Jonas Wielicki wrote:
> On Montag, 16. Oktober 2017 18:38:46 CET Jonas Wielicki wrote:
> > This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
> > XEP-0387.

What would folks think about changing the title of these compliance
suites to "2018" and then moving them forward by the end of the year?

Then we can start working on the 2019 suites throughout next year and
start trying to have the years compliance suites in by January 1st of
the year in the title.

—Sam